and choreographer with a background in music. I am from England, trained in central Europe and now live in San Francisco. My work elevates flaws and wounds as portals, ways of staging humanity, and often integrates eroticism to charge the pieces, which happen primarily on stage and video. Aside from the relentless pull of desire, my current practice is inspired by hermits and professional mourning.
My current performance practice is quite participatory. If you want to engage with me about hermits or mourning or anything else, contact me.
This work has a commitment to the cutting edge in a way that means it’s often un-fundable and invisible. I’m committed to it. Are you? Aces. Fund me.
Believe in cutting edge, experimental work? Here are some other ways you can support it:
- This work has a commitment to the cutting edge in a way that means it’s often un-fundable and invisible. I’m committed to it. Are you? Aces. Fund me.
- Ongoing support with WordPress.
- Your thoughts and questions about hermits and their role in broader culture.
- Interesting links or resources about the changing the role of the artist in contemporary society I’d love to hear them.
- Advice on how to measure value and a specific angle about video marketing in regards to a project I’m incubating now.
- If you believe that this kind of work is changing the world, introduce me to your rich and influential friends.
- Also I’m looking for board members.